Before getting into the article let us look at what is Cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is the medium for dealing with information digitally. It can also be called a digital currency. Cryptocurrency cannot be held physically which means it all works online. You can buy and sell Cryptocurrency in online mode by the most popular application CoinSwitch Kuber App. Some examples of Cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Augur, etc.
Traditional currencies are already vanishing due to credit and debit cards (UPI, PhonePay, etc.). No doubt, if the demand for Cryptocurrency continues the same way the current payment options will get evaporated. This is because this particular mode offers very less transaction fee with great speed (anywhere around the world), these transactions are very confidential, you are the only owner of your Cryptocurrency this means nobody can restrict the amount of withdrawal at any condition and simple to adapt.
Nowadays Cryptocurrency is something that you get to hear everywhere, it is the future of emerging markets. To trade with Cryptocurrency, we need a safe platform that ensures the safety of our money(Digital money: Cryptocurrency). One of the secure Cryptocurrency trading platforms is CoinSwitch Kuber.
What is CoinSwitch Kuber? The Best Crypto Trading App In India
CoinSwitch is an application developed by Ashish Singhal (an ex-software developer at Amazon) and team in 2017. It is the world’s enormous blockchain-based decentralized Cryptocurrency exchange aggregator platform.
CoinSwitch Kuber App
What is the best crypto trading app?
CoinSwitch Kuber app is the best crypto trading app in India. It has a simple user interface and supports the exchange of 100+ crypto coins. It supports a quick KYC process and gives you the best price in the market. Exchanging can be done from Indian rupees to Bitcoin or Etherem or Litecoin, etc. And vice versa.CoinSwitch: Bitcoin, Crypto Trading Exchange India
How to Create an account in CoinSwitch Kuber App?
- Download the app from the above link
- Enter your mobile number and click on the arrow mark on the right side of the box to get started
- Now enter the OTP that has been sent to your above-entered mobile number.
- In the next step, you have to set a pin that will be used as a security measure to prevent unauthorized access.
This is asked every time you open the app for security purposes. In case you forget the pin no worries just click on forgot PIN, then a new OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP after that you can set a new PIN.
- You can now see the home page of CoinSwitch. This is how it looks like
- On the home page, you will see popular currencies in the Numbers in red and green color refers to the current loss or gain of that particular currency respectively. The money mentioned above these numbers is the price of 1 BTC or ETH, etc.
- PORTFOLIO section below contains the tracks of your Cryptocurrency values in one place and helps you to follow your performance of the coin in reality.
- In the MARKETS section below you get to see the top gainers as well as top losers. This means the profitable crypto coins and crypto coins that led to the loss of money. At the top of the page, you can see the market is up or down by what percentage in the last 24 hours.
- Unlike other apps, this app too offers to refer and earn To refer someone just click on the gift icon in the middle. You can refer your friends and family. You both earn 50 rupees worth of Bitcoin on successful referral sign-up. You can invite on WhatsApp or you can share the link through any of the media.
- Only 10 referral signups are available in 48 hours. You can earn rewards of up to 500 rupees in first referral, first crypto purchase, and on account verification.
- To buy or sell crypto coins or to unlock your wallet, at first, you need to complete KYC. It includes Basic verification ( Name, Date of Birth, email), PAN card verification, and identity card verification.
- Once you complete KYC you have to add bank details that are used to facilitate your deposits and withdrawals.
- All the above-mentioned steps are compulsory to unlock the wallet.
- If you want to buy a coin you click on the same. You can see the current buy price, demand(gain or loss), and the highest and lowest price of that currency.
- You also see a graph showing the performance of that currency. You need to consider these statics to buy any currency. Right below the graph, you see 1D, 1M, 1Y they are stats of a day, a month, a year respectively.
- In the above image, you can see when we consider 1D performance the ETH has a down market of 3.99% but when we consider 1W performance upmarket of 10.95%. While buying a currency it’s okay to ignore the performance of the day if the performance of the month is good(above 13% is fine). At once you can buy the currency of a minimum of 100 rupees and a maximum of 2,50,000 rupees.
- But while selling the currency you should stay until the buy price of that is on the positive side(gain) if it is downmarket (loss) as shown in the image wait until it becomes upmarket. There won’t be any expired time for your currency, You can sell it anytime.
- You can withdraw any amount of money from the wallet at any time.
This is all about the CoinSwitch kuber application. A trustworthy app for Cryptocurrency trading. The future of Cryptocurrency is reasonable. The price of Bitcoin is rising day by day because of availability and demand. Anything that is less available and more in demand is costly.
You can make a profit through this app if you sell your currency as suggested above in the article. and if anyone wants to play some game if you bore to trade you try this Best Android Games Offline free For 2Gb RAM Under 100 Mb
Due to this latest fear called Covid-19 we all are hesitant to touch anything that is not sanitized. I know many of you are not sanitizing your cash. We can not risk our life to external entities. So it’s better to switch to online transaction methods. Let us hope for the best and adapt ourselves to the current technologies to shine in this emerging world.
I do agree with all the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.